Hello Beautiful layout

by - 6:34 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout using the beautiful Pink Paislee Truly Grateful collection 
I had this photo of my kitty chillin on the couch with me while I was playing a video game he likes to use my legs as a pillow..


I started with my white cardstock and using my cameo to cut out the beautiful cut file 
Then using the 12x12 paper pad I chose 2 papers one a multi pattern and the other leaves
Using the multi pattern I cut it into little strips and arranged the colours and papers 


Then using my fringing scissors I fringed each little paper and layered them together and added them to the back of the cut file and after all the letters were backed I then added my photo to the right hand side adding a little bit of pattern paper behind and tucking a sticker from the sticker sheet and the top of one of the 2x2 paper that I turned into a tag then I fussy cut out a few fern leaves to put underneath flowers from the floral ephemera pack


I used hello for part of my title from the ephemera pack and added more leaves coming out the centre 
And then i added a few pink rhinestones...








Cut files:Beautiful 272975   by Paige Evans


Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx