Sunshine layout

by - 6:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
today sharing a layout full of fun colours using the beautiful Truly Grateful collection..
  I decided on this photo of my daughter Mel enjoying the sunshine with her friends. 


I started with white cardstock and cut the heart group cut file out then using papers from the 6x8 paper pad I backed the hearts ..using the light yellow cardstock I used some white mist and flicked it around then I used double sided foam tape to pop up the hearts and give it dimension and then backed it on the light yellow cardstock 


I the backed my photo with more of the papers from the 6x8 paper pad and adhered it down then
I pulled out some flowers from the floral die cuts pack and a few others bit from the ephemera die cuts and added them around my photo popping some up on double sided foam tape 


Using the puffy phrase stickers I added my title to my layout just underneath my photo then I added a few of the little circle dots from the puffy phrase stickers...



check out my process video




I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration today!
Happy crafting..xx

Cut files: Heart Group 260894 by Paige Evans



Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx