Adventure layout

by - 5:41 AM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created with the pretty chasing adventures collection from pebbles 
Full of flowers and gold foiled papers ,I’m using a photo of my daughter Kara when she went to dream world. 



 I decided on the blue as my starting point for my layout and I found a it file that I really liked from the silhouette design store  BOTANICAL HEARTS HEART 284752 
and using my silhouette cameo 3 I cut it out of the blue pattern paper with the gold foil and centered the pattern 



so I could use the the rest of the paper to back my white cardstock I then matted my photo on papers From the 12x12 paper pad and adhered it down then I fussing cut out flowers from another patterned paper and started adding them around the photo then using my cameo I cut my title out and another 


bit I offset to have a border around it and I adhered it down using double sided foam tape tape to add dimension and so I could tuck fussy cut flowers underneath the edges of the title 


I also added a few enamel dots and parts of a cut apart paper beside my photo and underneath my title and finished it of by machine stitching around the edges of my white cardstock.






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx