Right Now Layout

by - 3:00 PM

Hi there, 
I absolutely love it when inspiration strikes and a layout you have in mind just comes together so easy, full of fussy cutting and hand stitched flowers I just love the texture of the cotton threads. I’m using a photo of our kitty Luna following me up the driveway and around the garden.
I started my layout with white cardstock and a cut file from Paige Evans CIRCLES PETALS BACKGROUND 259811 and the Pink Paislee truly grateful collection. I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from the 12x12 paper pad and a few leaves from another patterned paper. my Idea i has was to have clusters of flowers around the photo 


The stitching process was lengthy but it was worth it in the end
I then add a strip of the paper 13 across the centre of the layout then adding a few strips of the paper 18 on both sides then finally adding the cut file on both sides to add that extra texture white on white pattern, then I machine stitched across each border of the paper 13


Then using double sided foam tape I started layering the flowers in 2 corners of the photo and and a third cluster to the left along with fussy cut leaves.. I add a few scattered butterflies and heart and star stickers from the 12x12 cardstock stickers and my title using the puffy phrase stickers and to the centre of the big flowers I added a wood button to add more dimension.






I hope you have a liked my stitching inspiration...
Happy crafting..xx






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx