Love This Layout

by - 10:44 PM

Hi there ,
today I’m  sharing a floral layout using the beautiful Truly Grateful collection . I love it when our garden is in bloom it’s always full of butterflies and bees just perfect to take photos, I started by cutting out cut files Flower Wreath 273818  and heart confetti background with white cardstock then I back the flower and leaves with papers from the 6x8 paper pad I just absolutely love this pink colour. 


I chose paper 4 to back the my white cardstock with the tiny hearts cut out on so I could have that beautiful colour popping through those little heart confetti then I added the flower wreath in the centre of the hearts , then I matted my photo from papers from the 6x8 paper pad and added it in the centre of the flower wreath 


I chose a few bits from the ephemera, floral die cuts and journal spots to add around the wreath and photo And thickers to add my title along with a wood button in the middle of one of the flowers 



I also added a few stickers with yellow to add more colour to break up all that pink a bit.
Using the puffy phase stickers I added a few puffy dots in the centre of the flowers 


Check out my process video of how my layout came together 




I hope I’ve given you some some pretty pink inspiration.



Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx