Love this Girl layout

by - 1:09 PM


Hi there,
More crafty fun....with Dear lizzy it’s all good collection....not sure it I absolutely love this layout but it was super fun to create. I guess that’s the main thing!! I had a bit of white cardstock left over from another project... that I cut a big heart out of so I didn’t want to waste this so I decided it would be fun to try and use it by backing it with a pattern paper I was having trouble using as it had a lot of red , and I do seem not to like red that much!! But wanted to challenge my self 
So I decided I needed to add something on top over the heart so using my cameo I cut out this cut file from Paige Evans (Love this 291259) and backed it with pattern papers from the collection to match the strips on the pattern paper behind.

I added vellum over the top of the striped pattern as I felt it was so bold the love this cut file was blending in instead of standing out. So I machine stitched around the heart cut out to add a little extra texture to the white cardstock . I used double sided foam tape to the back of it to add dimension to the cut file and before I fully adhered it down I matted my photo on the yellow pattern paper and add a few tags behind and tucked it underneath the backed cut file then adhered the rest of the cut file down , i also wanted to add a bit of dimension to the heart in the love so I traced another heart and added it in the centre with a die cut bow.



I used some of the ephemera around my photo and then I added some of the cardstock stickers 
Around the cut file title and decided to add some thickers for the rest of my title 
And to finish of my layout I added a heart paper clip and a few heart stickers.








Happy crafting...xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx