Sunshine layout

by - 9:28 AM


Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created for Prima using the beautiful golden coast collection 
And for this layout I decided to use a cut file from Paige Evans DOILY MANDALA 289469 
Cut from pattern paper as my main background element. I’m using a photo of our cat Luna she was playing in the grass when I took it.

After cutting out the doily I wanted to back my white cardstock onto pattered paper 
I used the same pattern paper as my border and machine stitched them together adding a mini doily to 2 corners of my white cardstock just tucking them between both layers 


Then I applied some watered down paint to the background using the package technique .
Just to add a bit of colour behind that doily. then I adhered it down using double sided foam tape to give it a little 
dimension. I then layered pattern papers behind my photo using 4x6 cards and paper from the 12x12 paper pad.
Then adhered it to the centre of the cut out doily. I then fussy cut some flowers from the collection 
And started arranging them going diagonal across the doily.


Using a strip of pattern paper I then add some crepe paper ruffle along the bottom of the layered photo 
And adding flowers around the fussy cut flowers to add more texture and dimension 


I added a few bits of chipboard and a puffy sticker for my title 
And a few rhinestones to add extra colour 


Crafty hugs..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx