hello beautiful layout

by - 11:30 PM

Hey there,
sharing a layout full of fun colours from the Happiness collection 
Who doesn’t love a bit of fussy cutting!! Especially those beautiful butterflies... my idea behind the layout was to have a jar filled with flowers and a rainbow of butterflies flying from it.

I started by backing my white cardstock with botanical bliss 
and then cutting a jar cut cut from the silhouette store using botanical bliss and so fresh to create the jar
Then I added my title on top of the jar using the happiness cardstock titles

Using the happiness ephemera I added the beautiful flowers on top of the jar
Then next using some papers from the 6x8 paper Pad I backed my photo a tucked just underneath the side of the jar add a doily and more ephemera and accessory stickers to the photo 

Then using the bright and beautiful pattern paper I fussy cut all the butterflies 
And started adding them in a rainbow pattern as if they were coming from the flowers in the jar

Then to finish off the layout I used more of the accessory stickers to add a few hearts 
Check out my process video of how the layout came together 



So I hope I’ve inspired you to fussy cut some beautiful butterflies 
Crafty hugs..xx 









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx