ptj mini book insert

by - 2:40 PM


Hi there, Anita here with you sharing my PTJ mini book insert using the beautiful Poetic Rose collection 
Last year my daughter Kara graduated high school and just a few hours before her formal we took a tonne of photos of her all dressed up in formal dress with her sisters and I decided it would be idea to make a mini book with some of those photos I had taken to celebrate her day.

When starting this mini book I made sure I measured the height of the elastic bands in the centre of the travelers journal so it would fit nicely with out the papers bending.
I cut long strips of pattern papers I could turn into tags and long strips of vellum to add within the page layers 
Then I added all the pages and cover and machine stitched down the centre to hold the book altogether 


I used papers from the Poetic Rose collection 12x12 paper pad to cover and decorate each page
And die cut leaves and pretty flowers from the collection and a few of finnabairs stamps to create a pretty white embossed images on the vellum 


And lots of little bits of the printed chipboard from the collection to add to the tags inside the book
I machine stitched each page to add extra texture and prettiness 
I added little pockets on the inside the front and back of the cover 


















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx