your berry special

by - 12:15 PM

Hi there, 
Sharing a layout using the fruit Prima paradise collection for our spring post
I wanted to add lots of flowers with pretty pink , With a sweet photo of my kitty sleeping.


I started off by backing my white cardstock with pattern paper and using my cameo I created a heart with a pattern inside it to add to my background and to give it colour behind them I use some ink and a sponge and blended the ink in a heart shape and added double sided foam tape to the back to pop it up


Then in the centre of the hearts I added my photo with some layers of pattern papers behind and some ruffled crepe paper at the bottom of the photo. Then I started adding fussy cut flowers around the hearts and photo 


I tucked a mini doily at the top of the photo and and started add some ephemera and flowers on top of the fussy cut flowers and around them


I added a chipboard heart to a paper clip and some ephemera in the photo layers and one on my photo for my title 
Then to finish off my layout I used the unicorn paste to add around the edge of the hearts and then added some glitter and a few scattered sequins at the top and bottom of my layout 








Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Crafty hugs..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx