weekend love layout

by - 9:17 PM

Hi there,
With this layout I wanted to try something a little different with the poetic Rose collection
As they are a busy pattern I decided to have the full Rose pattern behind my cardstock with butterflies cut out in a heart shape


Started off by cutting out the butterfly heart design from the silhouette design store I think it’s a Paige Evans cut file 
Then once cut I trimmed down the cardstock on 2 sides added my pattern paper behind and machine stitched a border and around the heart of butterflies 



Then I matted my photo on more papers from the collection and adding it off center so I didn’t cover all the cut out butterflies 
Then I tucked some flowers and a few fussy cut embellishments around the photo along with my chipboard title 


Then to finish it of with a flick of paint and a few sequins












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx