hello lovely layout

by - 9:43 PM

Hey there,
So over on the Prima blog on Monday we where sharing lots of projects using butterflies
one of my faves. I absolutely love all the pinks and greens in this misty Rose collection perfect for those pink layouts. So for this layout I chose a picture of my fluffy boy kush who loves chillin out on the bed early in the morning getting lots of attention 


I started off by cutting out the butterflies in a light pink from the collection big and small
then backing it with a light script news print pattern paper from the collection and backing the smaller butterflies with vellum And putting them randomly down the page. I fussy cut flowers from another pattern paper ready to add behind my photo then using scraps leftover from previous layout created with this collection I backed my photo and tucked it just underneath the edges of the butterflies and adhered it all down 


Then using a few die cuts from the ephemera pack I added them around my photo and in the layers and decided on tucking one in the butterflies. Then because I only had a few little pink flowers in this colour I decided to pull them apart to add one flower in the middle of each butterfly with a rhinestone in the centre 




in my etsy store here


And to finish of the layout with machine stitching around the border of my white cardstock and flicking some pink paint 




























You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx