Mr Kush

by - 10:08 PM


Hi there,
Today I wanted to share a stash busting layout I created using up some old pattern papers from Bella blvd
I found then while I was looking though my draws for some stickers and decided I really needed to fussy cut those flowers out. And I really like the bright colours with the different colours in the centres of the flowers 


I had a couple of borders cut out and thought they would look great layered on top of each other
With the pink and black...I think it adds a great contrast of colour 
I fussy cut all the flowers out and layered them all up one side of the layout add my matted photo just under the edge of them out of the same pattern paper I cut little leaf shaped to go around the flowers to add som green 


I added a few other stickers to my photo before adding my title to finish of my layout 
Along with a little handmade tags tucked in the side of the photo 
Totally simple layout but I really enjoyed the process of it...






Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Crafting hugs..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx