Stay sweet layout

by - 11:30 PM

Happy Saturday...
Today I’m sharing a layout using the brand new Happiness collection and a big heart hot air balloon cut file from the silhouette design store. I can’t believe how beautiful all the colours are in this collection it’s absolutely fabulous and I couldn’t wait to start playing with it .




I started off by giving my white cardstock a colourful border by backing my cardstock on botanical bliss patterned paper then machine stitching a border around the edge of my white cardstock. I think it helps add more colour to the layout.  Next using my silhouette I cut out the hot air balloon using my cameo and white cardstock then using the expressive patterned paper I cut out the heart that goes with the cut file to add over the top of the heart balloon 
And decided to ad some hand stitching around the edges of the balloon 


And as it’s a balloon in the air I couldn’t resist adding a few clouds cut from good vibes patterned paper 
Using my silhouette cameo and yep of cause I had to add some hand stitching to them! Then it was time to start adding some beautiful flowers from the ephemera pack around the balloon 



I then matted my photo on a few bits of patterned paper from the 6x8 paper Pad.
Using the accessory stickers I added butterflies to a bit of cardstock before adding them to my layout 
So I could bend them to give them a little bit of dimension on my layout and to add a few stickers around my photo.

And to finish off the layout I added my title from the cardstock titles pack and flicked some black mist in 2 corners.


Here is my process video if you would like to watch how I created my layout.




I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today happy crafting everyone. 
Hugs..xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx