Be Happy Layout

by - 12:03 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout I created using a new cut file from my Etsy store 
And a pattern paper from pebbles patio party and the field notes Collection from Vicki boutin 


I was a little excited to play with this cute cut file as I thought it would be fun to have a embroidery hoop on a page and it wasn’t going to be a big lumpy page as the embroidery hoop was a cut file and I’m already thinking or other way to use it...

you can find the embroidery hoop here in my etsy store



And of course I added some fussy cutting to this page by cutting some of those beautiful blooms 
and leaves out ....What’s not to love about fussy cut flowers 


It was a super simple page to make








Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Crafty hugs..xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx