Awesome layout

by - 6:30 PM


Hi there,
 Sharing a monochromatic layout using the black and Grey tones from the boys rule collection
The photo I chose for my layout is of our cheeky bird nubby he’s a long billed corella we have had him since he was a baby as we found him with a broken wing.. he can’t fly but that doesn’t stop him from being his funny self..he loves digging holes and throwing things in the air ..yep he’s a little odd.
Ok so back to my layout..

I decided when I started my layout to have some sort of border around the edges of my white cardstock 
I ended up choosing straight and narrow to back my white cardstock on and added a machine stitched border
 (one of my favourite things to add to my layouts )
Then using messed up and boy stuff I used my big shot die cutter and cut out a few circles to add to my background before adding my photo 

Then using fun and games I cut apart all the little patterns to add layers behind my photo 
As well as adding a few die cuts from ephemera and miscellany pack in and around my layers 
For added texture around my photo and my title I used the chipboard pack


And to finish off the layout I added some clear stickers .




Check out my process video 





I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration on how to create a monochromatic layout 
So why not give it a go I know we would love to see your creations in our cocoa vanilla studio Facebook group 
Crafty hugs..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx