Kyoko Doll tag

by - 12:50 PM

Hey there,
So over on the prima blog a few of the DT girls are sharing some fun projects using the new Julie Nutting doll stamps Traveling Girl Collection and for my project I’ve used Kyoko on my tag
And the lovely midnight garden collection to decorate her and the tag along with the flowers from the collection 
I started off by stamping her on a thick cardstock then colouring her skin and hair with copics 
Then using patterned paper from the midnight collection paper pad stamped the stamp with a white ink and fussy cut out her dress then added it to some more cardstock to make it a little thicker then using some embroidery cotton I hand stitched around the dress


Then it was time to create the tag using more of the patterned papers and some doilies in the center of the tag and all the fussy cut leaves around the stamped image along with the clusters of flowers and to finish off the tag with rhinestones and chipboard with a flick of white 














You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx