sweet moments last doodlebug post

by - 10:37 AM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays I hope everyone is enjoying being with family 
And all the kiddos are have lots of fun on holidays ... it’s been a bit warm here in Queensland Australia and my little kitty loves laying in front of the fan chilling out and he always looks so cute.


I started my layout using pretty snowflakes layering over it with my white cardstock 
Machine stitching around the edges then next using a pretty blue patterned paper and and my cameo to cut out the 
Stars from the silhouette store design id 236947
After it was cut out I added the star design to the left hand side and machine stitched a line down the middle to hold it in place 


Next I added layers of patterned paper behind my photo from the petite prints dots and stripes 6x6 and the Christmas Town 6x6 and a Lily white doily 


Then using the diecuts from the odds and ends and chit chat pack I added part of my title and a few snowflakes 
Around my photo along with a sticker from the this and that sticker sheet 


Using a bit of patterned paper from the 6x6 Christmas Town and some twine I created a tag to tuck underneath my photo layers 


I then added a cute little Christmas tree doodle pop to the side of my photo just overlapping the photo and snowflake diecut. I wanted to add the cute little hearts from the icons sticker sheet 
And to finish off my layout I added my title underneath my photo 


this is my last project for Doodlebug, I’ve had an amazing time playing with all the beautiful bright and fun products and I hope you have enjoyed all my creative inspiration.

Here are the products I’ve used on my layout.




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx