midnight garden Layout

by - 5:30 AM

It’s that time of the year I’m a little bit behind with my blog ahh where does the time go..
Our daughter kara has graduated high school and we took pics of her in her formal dress down at the park in town 
This layout was created for prima with the new beautiful midnight garden collection that will be showing at cha in January. I absolutely loved that there was a full sheet of just leaves and ferns to fussy cut, with this layout I really wanted to get back to what I love adding fussy images and layers with hand stitching.





Product list
midnight garden 12x12 paper pad 635992
midnight garden SIIC 636081
midnight garden ephemera 636043
midnight garden flowers wonderful midnight 637910
midnight garden in the dark flowers 637873
midnight garden flowers twilight 637835
snowflake paste 962906
paper doilies gold 585006


Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Crafty hugs..xx


















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx