December layout

by - 12:25 PM

Hi there happy holidays..
Here is a layout I created for prima as one of my assignments from December to use snowflakes 
I thought I would change it up creating a different size layout as I mostly do 12 x12 



I started with white cardstock and backing it with patterned paper and machine stitching a border around the edge 
Then I diecut the snowflakes and added them randomly on layout 
Then I matted my photo on patterned paper 


Adding a doily behind my photo layers.
I wanted to add something different to the snowflakes so I added small flowers with gold beads in the center of the snowflakes and with a little punched heart and to make the edges of the snowflakes stand out I added a bit of gold to the tips using a gold pen


I added stickers and ephemera around the photo with a diecut deer that I Coloured his antlers in with gold 
To tie in with the colour palette 


I flicked some gold mist and and added crystals to finish it off




























You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx