Christmas mini tag album

by - 12:26 PM

Well it’s not that far away now till Christmas, who’s excited for the festive season I know I am.
for my Doodlebug Design project I decided to create a mini tag album.


I went and chose all the patterned papers I wanted to use for the mini tags and cut them all out then once I had them all machine stitched together I wanted to add a deer from the Christmas Town cut files I decided on the deer for my cover tag. I used kraft card stock that I cut out twice and added pink for her mouth and ears and black card stock for her eyes and nose then glued them together so all the little pieces I add where on the inside between both cuts then I coloured her hoofs in black with a pen and the antlers in gold then a little cute heart sprinkle for her cheek them popped it up on double sided foam tape and added it to the middle of the tag then I started embellishing the album with doodle pops and die cuts from the odds and ends and chitchat pack 


I punched out little circles and turned them into hole reinforcers 
Then using the 6x6 paper pad I add spots for photos and little extra bits of patterned paper to add more texture and colour on the backs of little pockets I made using the treat bags , brads and twine 


With some of the die cuts I punched holes and added them on the ring that binds the album together 


I also added a few little hidden pockets that you will see in this flip through video 










I hope I’ve given you some festive inspiration .








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx