Adored layout

by - 10:04 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created for prima using the new misty Rose collection




I used one of my butterfly cutfiles to create a line of butterflies going up the layout 
Layering them and adding some machine stitching then a flower in the center 


I then fussy cut a few florals to tuck underneath the butterflies and photo 
I added lots of little layers underneath my photo using patterned papers from the collection 


Using the acrylic paint I flicked it over the butterflies and flowers to add pink and gold 
And to finish off a few say it with crystals and butterflies 


Product used 

#630980 misty rose 3x4 Journaling Cards
#631031 misty rose - SIIC
#630959 misty rose 12x12 Paper pad
#634667 flowers taylor
#634674 flowers maggie
964054 Art Alchemy - Sparks - Dragon's Eye 50ml
963200 Art Alchemy-Acrylic Paint-Metallique Vintage Rose 1.7oz






You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hey Anita,
    WoW wat een talent heb jij!!!
    Prachtige creatie vol van kleur, bloemen en veel andere details echt waar!
    Mvg gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx