happiness Layout

by - 2:41 PM

Have you seen the new Flirty Fleur collection from Prima Marketing 
Lots of mint, black and white with a mix of silver foiled patterned papers and die cuts 
So here’s a layout using the new collection, I thought I would play with big butterfly cut file on this layout using the black as the outline of the butterfly and backing it with the mint


I used Washi tape that I stuck to card stock and then used my deco scissors to add a scallop edge 
And added underneath a strip I did this for the top and bottom of my layout 


I layered several different papers behind my photo to add extra colour and texture 
And added fussy cut flowers and die cuts to the top right hand corner of the photo 


Then I added the title from the die cuts popped up on double sided foam tape 
so I could tuck the flowers in and around the title 


Product list 

#597542 Flirty Fleur 6x6
#597566 Flirty Fleur 4x6  Journaling Cards
#597559 Flirty Fleur 3x4 Journaling Cards
#597627 Flirty Fleur - SIIC
#597573 Flirty Fleur Chipboard Stickers
#634469 flowers grey & mint
#634513 flowers Adoration
#597597  Flirty Fleur decorative tape
#655350 Heavy black gesso
#597610 Flirty Fleur Ephemera











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx