Good Times Layout and video

by - 5:55 AM

Hi there,
I’m sharing another layout of my daughter eve with a another simple design keeping it straight down the center of the layout ..I started with the the 8x8 paper pack and decided on the bright ombré pink paper and cut 2 half inch strips to add to the top and bottom of the layout and a strip of washi on the lighter side to bring more colour in 



Then I used some of the patterned papers from the 4x4 paper pack cutting one in half 
And placing them top and bottom of my layout 


Next I cut one of the 3x4 journaling cards in half and added them over the top of the floral patterned paper 


Then I added one of the 4x4 patterned paper in the center and then matted my photo on and bit of 4x4
Layering then in the center and adding more embellishments around the photo 


Check out my process video of how I created my layout 


here is my process video


Cut-Apart | Good Times

Die-Cuts | Happy Labels

Die-Cuts | Oh, Snap!

Paper Pack | Sweet Life 4x4

Pack | Sweet Life 8x8

Stickers | Hello, Hello | Pink

Washi | Lovely Life


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx