typewriter cut file layout

by - 12:39 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a a layout using a totally cute cut file from the hello collection 
Their are so many in the collection and you can buy them separately right from Lori’s store 
I’ve also added a little video  ...



check out all the fun doodlebug cut files here

and here is my process video of how I've put the cut file together and my layout



here my layout are some closeups 

A little tip with your border stickers I’ve used the negative for the strip at the bottom 
You can use the negatives so don’t throw them away!!






product used
5843: beautiful blossoms shape sprinkles
5909: hello odds & ends 
5910: hello chit chat
5912: hello mini icons sticker 
5932: hello this & that sticker
5971: beautiful blooms
5973: petite & pretty 
5977: good as gold foil
5978: sitting pretty


Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx