let new adventures begin layout

by - 12:38 PM

Hi there,
I’m  today sharing my first guest layout using the beautiful Sweet Life Collection 
With this layout I had butterflies on my mind , so I decided on a big butterfly cut. I cut out with my cameo using one of my cutfiles and I backed it with the Fly vellum, then I machine stitched around the butterfly to add a bit more texture. And to bring in more colour to the white cardstock I added a triangle to 2 corners of my white cardstock.



Then I backed my photo with dome of the patterned papers from the 4x6 pack
Then using the die cuts from the flower garden pack I added some of the florals in 2 corners of my photo and one of the little butterflies on a paper clip 


Then I added my title from the life is beautiful die cuts.


product used

Die-Cuts | Life is Beautiful

Die-Cuts | Flower Garden

Paper Pack | Sweet Life 4x6

Vellum | Fly



Thanks for checking out my post today 








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx