make your dreams happen layout

by - 1:38 PM

Hi there,
Anita with you today sharing a layout using the sweet life collection 
A single rose had bloomed in our garden ....

I started with my white cardstock 
Then using a floral stencil I mixed yellow and a bit of green into the modeling paste and applied it over the stencil adding a marbled look with the colours. Then using the 8x8 and 4x6 paper I created layers behind my photo 
Next I diecut a few flowers with my cameo and backed them with vellum from the collection to add a softer colour in two corners of my photo and then I added some cotton thread and a flower in the centers 
And to finish it off I add a hand made tag, sticker ,paper clip and title.











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx