fun layout scrap lift Sunday week 3

by - 8:30 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing my take on scrap lift Sunday week 3 for June using crate paper wild heart 
And a photo of my mums dog bobby... he’s a crazy ball dog , I’m taking so crazy that he thought I was going to throw my camera for him to catch!  So I really did get some great shots of him anyway so pop on over to the Facebook group and check out all the challenges for this month...

I started with the main design features strips of patterned paper and a portrait style photo 
Add the stripes of patterned paper first then machine stitching a little border on them for more texture 


Then I add the photo  to the right hand side of the stripes and diecuts with a few bits of chipboard and stickers 
Then I added phrase stickers and more chipboard to the left hand side of my layout over the stripes 
Then to finish it off I used some black gesso with a bit of water and flicked it in 2 spots





Don’t forget to check out all the new products and free cutfiles in the paper issues store 



Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !
















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx