hello summer vacation layout

by - 2:17 AM

Hi
Who doesn’t love a beach vacation full of sun! Swimming and sand castles
I’m sharing a layout created with sweet summer 



I decided on centering most of my design in the middle of my cardstock 
I added a strip of patterned paper at the top and bottom of my layout 
Clustering at the bottom in the center with a hand made tag from the 6x6 patterned paper pad, diecuts and stickers 



I layered a few bits of patterned papers behind my photo from the 6x6 patterned paper pad
And on the left hand side of my photo I clustered some diecuts and stickers and a few others on the other side of my photo 


Then I using the chit chat pack I added my title 
Hello summer vacation 


5834: tiny hearts shape sprinkles
5907: sweet summer odds & ends
5908: sweet summer chit chat
5911: sweet summer mini icons sticker 
6006: sweet summer 6x6 paper pad
5831: summer assortment sprinkles
5970: summer paradise
3414: cupcake fancy frills CS Sticker
3418: bumblebee fancy frills CS Sticker
4537: bumblebee glitter sprinkles
5930: sweet summer icons sticker





 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx