love this layout - colour challenge

by - 10:20 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created for prima using lots of collections to create this layout for this months colour challenge,don’t forget to pop on over to the prima blog ad check out the other design teams inspiration 
I started off with white cardstock and added a stenciled background using modeling paste 
Once dry I trimmed the the cardstock and backed it with patterned paper from Zella teal 
Then next I decided on a design using clusters of flowers on 2 sides of my photo 
Then I used papers from Havana, Santorini,love story 
I then created layers underneath my photo then added the flowers 

Here is the colour palette 


I decided on the lighter tones in the palette




Here are the product I used to create my layout 









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx