Do all things with kindness layout

by - 5:50 AM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout of my daughter eve using the sweet life collection ..with this layout I wanted to use the yellow flower diecuts on top of a wreath cutfile to add that pop of colour like a ray of sunshine our girl always brightens up the room no matter where!!
I added a bit of pink colour to the background using watercolor pastels and a stencil brush on top of a stencil 
Then I added the cutfile wreath and layered patterned paper behind my photo and adhered it Down 


I chose the title do all things with kindness and started adding the flowers around the wreath 
and the little leaves on 2 sides of my wreath 


I added a few little butterflies and a heart on a paper clip 


And a few sequins in the centers of the flowers 


here is my process video




 product used




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx