Spring layout

by - 11:31 AM

Hi there,
I know in Australia it’s autumn at the moment but this year we have had so much rain it looks like spring no orange or brown leaves to be found in our garden butterflies flying around everywhere, grasshoppers eating everything it’s crazy but their has been a few cyclones causing all the rain....I’m loving the rainy weather least it’s no bloody hot! I so over that..
Well anyway at paper issues this month we have a spring challenge so don’t forget to pop on over to the Facebook group and check it out and join in the other challenges









I decided with this layout I wanted to use tags on my layout using them in a grid design down my layout I was thinking adding my photo to a tag but I really wanted the center of the layout to have more elements, so I decided on some of the diecut bits from the ephemera pack for my layers behind my photo 


you can get the free cutfile here


I also used a few cut file leaves backed with vellum that you can find in the paper issues store for free
I used them in my clusters on each side of my photo and a little bit of tissue paper behind my photo to soften the crisp green texture 


And with the tag at the bottom I used a few of the tickets and stapled them to the tag and added a few fussy cut butterflies and bunnies around 





Product used








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx