love ya - guest design spot for Pebbles Yay!!

by - 1:22 PM

Hi There ,
 I’m so excited to be a guest on the pebbles blog and be sharing a few layouts 
I’ve created with the beautiful fun patio party collection. My first layout is all about my cat kush he went blind from a stroke a little over a year now so he just sits a looks like he is stairing off in to space or sleeps all day and often wonder what he is thinking 
So I decided to capture a moment he was having not sure what he was thinking but he didn’t look happy , so i just had to give him some love ...so on to how I created my layout 
I really love cutting stripes of patterned papers and layering them 


I started with flicking watered down black gesso and then started cutting out strips of patterned paper 
I matted my photo on the blue polka dot patterned paper then 
I cut a few thicker strips for behind my photo 
And more of the same patterned papers for strips at the top and bottom of my layout 



Then I fussy cut some of the beautiful flowers from a floral patterned paper 
and applied then around my photo and clustered at the top and bottom of my of my layout to add extra colour 


Then next I chose the title from the phrase thickers ( love ya )
And added them to the right bottom corner of my photo 



Then I used my typewriter to add my journaling on some copy paper and cut it out and stuck it down 






I have a process video of how I put this layout together 





For my next layout is of my hubby and 2 daughters 
I can’t always get a photo of my hubby as he hates having them taken but he wanted a photo of him and the girls this day 


I started off by flicking black gesso across the cardstock after it was dry, 
I started cutting some strips of patterned papers that would go well behind my photo and on the right hand side of the layout..


Then I adhered them down, 
Next I started clustering the ephemera ,flowers and other embellishments 


Then added 2 clusters one on the left hand side of my photo 
and the other on ther right hand side top corner 


Then adding my title from the phrase thickers
And journaling underneath my title using my typewriter and copy paper. 



product used

Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents

Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Scattered Posies
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - Wood Veneer Layered Stickers
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - Thickers - Printed Cardstock - Phrase - Wood
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 3 Dimensional Stickers with Foil Accents - Butterfly
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Breezy
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Recipe Cards
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Bouquets
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - From Me To You









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx