pretty little studio guest DT

by - 11:47 AM

Hi there,
So I’m thinking I should share this lol as I forgot to lol
I have about 20 draft post to blog and this is one of them ....ahh so behind I am with it
But I’m super excited to say I’ll be guesting for pretty little studio !! Yahoo...

So yesterday I joined in with the insta hop on instagram you can still check it out go to @prettylittlestudio and check it out 
We are featuring the new collection this month using the printable cut apart 



Here is my layout using the sunny memories printable cut apart 


and here is my freebie cutfile i used on my background for my layout





check out the freebie here

So thanks for stopping by my blog today..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx