scrap soup with PI

by - 11:50 AM

Hi there,
sharing my take on the scrap soup challenge using the new collection from pebbles patio party 
....
3 embellishments, 6 hearts ,2 patterned papers , chipboard title and stamping.

I started off by choosing my patterned papers I was going to use as a border around my layout and to matt my photo (  floral paper ) then my second bit of patterned paper to add that extra pop of colour
 ( pink and gold paper with butterflies) 



So trimmed 2 sides of my white cardstock and using a border punch I punched it on my cardstock random 4 times around the edges and for each spot punched I backed with my pink patterned paper then I layered my cardstock on top of the floral patterned paper then adhered it down then using my stitch happy sewing machine using pink thread. Next I cut out (arrow to my heart) from the free cut files and using some acrylic paint I painted pink
And added it to the center of my layout then I matted my photo on the pink paper and then added the floral patterned paper behind it and added it to the center of the cutfile cutout.
The cut file cutout this would count as 4 of my hearts the other 2 are a little sticker in the center of a flower and the little heart rosettes I made for number 6.




I used 3 diecuts from the ephemera pack as my embellishments tucked underneath and around my photo 
Then using the word hello from the phrase chipboard thickers for my title and I used a stamp and stamped good times next to my title...

I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration today...




Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx