Beautiful layout + paper issues sketch

by - 11:15 AM

Hi there, 
April all ready wow does it feel like the months are going fast or what lol .. this month at paper issues we have a brand new set of fun challenges to play with and I’ve decided to get creative with this months sketch challenge 
I’ve decided on crate paper flourish collection... I wonder if you can guess my favorite colours....if you guessed pink and green you are right!! I adore these 2 colours together 


check out the challenge here


you can get the free cutfile here





Product used 
Crate paper flourish collection 



Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx