hey little moo

by - 10:54 AM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout of a cute little moo cow 
that was being raised on the ag farm at my daughters school 
Just the cutest little moo you ever did see and stolen the hearts of all the kids..

I went with a soft colour palette with this layout.
I started with my white cardstock and adding a strip of chicken coop across the middle of the layout 
then using the this and that sticker sheet I added 2 border stickers to the bottom of the strip


Then I layered country garden and counting sheep underneath my photo and a pink cupcake doily behind the layers.
I used one of those cute farm friends jelly clips
Using some of the diecuts from the odds and ends I done a little cluster of flowers and a heart


Using a chit chat bubble from the odds and ends I used it as part of my title 
Then using the mint Abigail alpha sticker and my cameo to create the rest of my title 


Then I added another cluster of flowers at the bottom of the chicken coop strip to finish it off


product list












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx