kitty Love layout

by - 8:31 PM

Hi there,
Happy Thursday night.. I’m sharing my layout for prima using Amelia Rose Collection 
Using a photo of my beautiful fluffy boy , this was taken a few months before he had a stroke and went blind 
I was sitting in my craft studio eating a cup of ice cream...vanilla and his eyes were just fixated on my cup and wanted some because vanilla ice cream is his favorite 


I started with my white cardstock matted on patterned paper 
Then I cut stripes of patterned paper from the collection and layered it horizontal across my layout 
Once I knew where I wanted the stripes to go. I then used a stamp and stamped it twice on my layout 


Then I layered my stripes back down and added my matted photo with layered patterned paper behind it
Then I started adding some fussy cut flowers around the layer and beside my matted photo.
I started add the flowers and small embellishments 


I created a tag with the patterned paper and tucked it under the photo layers and add a sticker and flower
For my title I used a puffy sticker backed on white cardstock 


Then lastly I added a butterfly and some bling crystals 


Here are the products I’ve used all available at scrapbook.com 
all links below by clicking on images 


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx