its all good - scrap lift sunday

by - 7:04 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing my take on scraplift Sunday using crate paper good vibes 
Pop on over to the paper issues Facebook group and check out Wendys layout.
I’m loving that pop of yellow I’ve added in my layers ..



And as the design of Wendy’s layout is diagonal across the page
I used black gesso and flicked to across the cardstock giving it that added texture and diagonal design 

I gathered a few patterned papers and cut them different sizes and layered them behind my photo 
And tucking some of the ephemera and around my photo 


To add to that diagonal design I added a few strips of patterned paper the same that are in my layers underneath my photo to the right hand top of my cardstock.. Then for my title I used one of the stickers and another floral sticker at the top then I started adding some of the foiled stickers around to add to the diagonal design 


I also used the little bits from the sticker that you would normally put in the bin and I scattered them around the gesso droplets..


I hope I’ve given you fun ways to look at the next scraplift you decide to do 
Because you don’t always have to copy it’s fun to make it in your own style 



Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx