JN doll beautiful tag

by - 3:00 AM

Hi there, 
Happy Friday, today I’m sharing a tag created for prima for our colour challenge 
You can check it out on the blog here



I started with a thick cardstock made into a tag shape and taking a bit of patterned paper from the 4x6 journaling cards and trimmed it up and added to the tag and then I used a dot stencil and paint mixed with heavy body gel the let it dry while I coloured the Rosie doll stamp with copics markers
Then I added a bit of ink around the edges of the tags and added the grey twine 


Then I die cut the doily die with pretty blue cardstock and added to the center of my tag
Then I added Rosie to the left of the tag and started to embellish with flowers ,leaves and bling
And flicking some white paint across the tag and adding a chipboard bit in the center of the flower 



Check out scrapbook.com for all these beautiful 
product used




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx