grateful layout

by - 12:01 AM

Hi there,
I know I’m so behind on my sharing my creations on my blog .....well trying to play catch up lol
I created this layout for a challenge over at paper issues to add journaling to the layout somewhere I’ve used Americancrafts 1canoe 2 twilight collection for this layout of my daughter eve playing in the water at the beach, And as I don’t really like my handwriting I decided to use my typewriter to add it on a tag and just tuck it in the layers. So it can just be pulled out to read... it was a really super quick layout using lots of patterned paper for layering and a doily behind my photo , But so the background didn’t look to plain I dry brushed some of the watercolour art pastels from prima with a heart stencil I used pink and blue And for my title I used one of the wood words painted with gesso and I add a fussy cut flower from the ephemera pack and some die cut leaves from a prima die and a flower from prima , a paper clip and wood button to finish it off.






product used











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx