Happy Layout | Prima Marketing DT

by - 2:03 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing my first layout on the prima blog today 
I'm still so excited and totally honoured to be part of the team!!
With this layout I wanted the main focal point to be bold and pop on the page
And I felt that the way to do hat was to have a white background as I noticed with the last layout I done it was busy with the background pattern and I felt that the design got lost with the background so I decided on staying with my white cardstock would do the trick nicely, and because I love designing cut files to go with my layouts 



I've used my butterfly cut files for this layout 
I knew that I wanted it to be the focal point so I decided on the marbled black patterned paper 
And having the dark floral as the border to tie the colours in , and as you all know who follow my blog and work I Love fussy cutting flowers, one of my favourite things to add to a layout if I can! So that was my next step to add lots of flowers around the butterfly and the photo and of course I had a few little flowers that are planner flowers and they just added that extra pop with the Haley flowers 


And of cause I have to add that machine stitching in the background giving it that extra texture around the boarder of the layout and the flicking of black and white gesso mixing it to get a grey tone to blend with the layout 


If you love my cutfiles you can find a link in the sidebar--> to my store
They are fun to play with and once you own them you can keep cutting them out
Thanks for checking out my blog today!!

Here are the Prima products I've used 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx