i Love you Tag | prima marketing DT

by - 3:24 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a tag created for prima marketing 
Create something using a stencil!
I love creating tags ,and they are so easily turned into cards and are just a great gift idea


Using the patterned paper from the rose quartz collection 
I cut a tag shape and using the tubaroses stencil I applied white gesso to it 
Then I used one of the watercolour pencils to add pink and smeared it over the gesso and stencil 
Then I left it to dry before adding to white cardstock and machine stitching the edges 


Then using the rose quartz collection ephemera I clustered them off center of the tag
Adding some fussy cut flowers from one of the rose quartz patterned papers 
Then I added some cotton threads and a flower in the center with a few lovely leaves and tucking a few of those 
Little feathers in the bottom underneath the flower..




Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx