Awesome Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 3:30 AM

Hi there,
So Today im sharing a challenge layout that I created for the may on the Kaisercraft blog 

I don't mind the really dark wood grain cause it's not that bad of a brown 
But I wanted the bright colours to pop so I felt this worked we with the white cardstock cuts 
I layered a few patterned papers behind my photo and add some fussy cutting down the left side use some rhinestones to find the centers of the flowers 
Added some stickers and flicked some white mist 







Kaisercraft products : P2323 music |P2324 Sundown |SS339 sticker sheet |PP1029 paper pad
P2318 rosewood |P2316 daybreak |CT882  collectables
KM111 Kaisermist White |SB701 soft pink
Other:  cut files

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx