hey mr bird Layout | shop and crop DT

by - 1:07 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout of my bird buddy using the pinkfresh studio live more collection 
Created for shop and crop kit club 
Now like most beautiful birds this little guy is as cheeky as they come!!
My hubby says all my pets are weirdos lol but they just have a awesome owner I think hehehe.....


process video 


So with this layout I went simple have the design to start with running down the middle 
And adding the lined paper on to corners of my layout then machine stitched around the edges and border 
Then I started on my photo layers building them adding the same colours


Then I started to add my title using the ephemera pack 
And the gold puffy alpha stickers 


The I embellished the rest of the layout with stickers and a fabulous paper clip from the collection 


Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx