Joy layout Using simple stories faith collection

by - 3:27 PM

Hi there,
Wow can't believe it's the first of April all ready..I created this layout yesterday 
Joining in on the April Lilli sketch challenge just for a bit of end of the month fun using this new simple stories faith collection, I absolutely adore this collection the patterned papers at lovely all the floral designs just perfect 

This layout is all about my daughter eve and our cat Lou 
It is a total joy to have our cat Lou Lou as she wondered in to our yard 5 years ago on Easter 
And stayed and never left I'm pretty sure someone dumped her and I'm so glad she found us as she is the most beautiful natured cat...always wanting lots of love 








I started with white cardstock and 2 photos and matting them on the yellow design patterned paper 
And then added some patterned paper behind my white cardstock to give extra colour 
And following along with the sketch I cut some strips of patterned papers
To go behind the bottom of my photos 


On each side of my photos I added flowers using cut files and patterned paper flowers I fussy cut
And added behind the cut file flowers 


I added my title form the die cuts then a few butterfly's 


It was a super simple layout to create, 


Simple stories faith collection 
Cardstock American crafts while 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx