Beautiful memories layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:00 AM

Hi there,
Anita here sharing with you today a layout and process video 
With this layout I was inspired by a Alice in wonderland quote I found on Pinterest
I wanted to include the quote on my page but I didn't want it to be the focal point 
Just faint in the background of the layout to add texture


I started by choosing 2 patterned papers from the collection that would would help my 
Quote I chose blend in my background of my layout. 
I thought the wood grain P2278 Biscuit with the grey and white polka dot P2281 Afternoon Tea would go perfectly together


If you would like to try this idea I've included the cut file png that I made to use on my page 
Here is my process video I hope you enjoy it ..



After adhering the 2 bits of 12x12 patterned papers together I wanted to add colour to the top and bottom to have that even colour throughout the layout so I added to stripes of p2279 tea leaves at the top and bottom 
I also wanted to cluster the die cut embellishments beside the photo 


I also added a few die cuts and sticker to the top to add extra dimension 
And to give the silhouette cut Quote a little extra pop I used a lead pencil and just traced around the words

And I couldn't go past adding some fussy cut flowers around my photo 

And I done the same at the bottom with a added extra wood bit from the tea party flourish pack

And to finish it off I added a few flicks of black mist 


Kaisercraft products: P2277 Devonshire |P2278 Biscuit |P2281 Afternoon tea
P2279 tea leaves |Pp1017 paper pad |SS336 sticker sheet |CT879 collectables
GL598 tea party flourish pack | KM101 charcoal

Other :silhouette cameo

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Happy scrapping xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx