Love the good life layout | Shop and Crop DT

by - 9:44 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing another layout using the
pink paislee oh my heart collection 


I'm totally in love with all the pinks in this collection it is super sweet 

I layered patterned papers for this layout using it as a background I really liked the paint brush strokes design 
And wanted to use it as the main background 
I layered the polka dot patterned paper at the top of my layout and a strip of that lovely gold foil word patterned paper just under the edge of the polka dot patterned paper 


I also added some machine stitching 
And lots of little embellishments, die cuts from the ephemera pack 
Stickers from the sticker sheet pack and puffy stickers and thickers 


Lots of little elements, hearts, charms and flowers 



With my title I included the little fussy cut kitty cat



Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Happy crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx