in Bloom layout | cratepaper

by - 9:47 AM

Hi there,
Today I joined in on a spring crop paper issues was having...
I used one of their sketch challenges to play with some old product I had in my stash
I have to say I'm a white space girl when it comes to backgrounds but I have been really trying to just push my self out of that comfort zone and try to use patterned paper as backgrounds for my layouts 


So I chose to use the wood grain dark brown background as my photo was green and bright pink
And the thickers from my stash are bright pink glitter the perfect colour to go with my photo 


I chose the blue patterned paper as the leaves in the photo green/blue 
I found some phrase stickers from another crate paper collection


I layered other patterned paper behind my. Photo and then used one of my cut files and backed it with more patterned papers from the on trend collection 
Added some sparkles in the centres and a few sequins and flicks of white mist



Crate paper on trend patterned paper 
Kaisercraft sparkles 
Sequins, stickers 
white mist studio calico 
Americancrafts thickers 
Neat n crafty cutz cut file

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx