crazy fun layout

by - 8:17 PM

Hi there, 
Tonight I sat down at my desk thinking I really wanted to just use up some stash I had 
Been keeping for some scrappy fun and I really wanted to pay with a few new cuts I designed 
I absolutely love drawing flowers and I thought pink and yellow would be a perfect colour combo to use 




I used a 6x6 patterned paper pad from pink fresh studio indigo hills
And the sticky notes at the top of my layout I thought it would make a great effect 
A scallop edge 

I used the ephemera pack and icon stickers to add embellishments to my layout along with some of the patterned papers behind my photo I use my cut files to decorate the layout backing them with pink and yellow from the patterned paper pad 

For extra dimension I added pop dots to the back of the flowers 
I used a die cut as my title and a sticker underneath it


Here is a closer look at the flowers 


And to finish off the layout I flicked some black mist in 2 corners of my layout 



Pink fresh studio indigo hills 
Cut file neatncratycutz beautiful blooms set
Kaisercraft black mist 
Americancrafts white cardstock 
Border punch fiskars


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx